Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oh the joys of singlehood......

To the Dude who was hitting on me at Hog Day today....

I don't know what makes you think that I might be interested... If it's because I was friendly well that's how I am to any potential voter or volunteer to the campaign. If it's because I acted like I was interested in your life story, once again, that's because I was being nice. If it's because I was wearing a marine sticker....I had that on long before you came to our booth and told us you were a marine.

So yeah, you took my business card....go ahead, call, but I won't answer.

The only thing you've got going for you is that you are a little cute and nice....but the fact that you've traveled a lot means that you must be a good bit older than me, and if you think you can call a girl and ask her out on a date after talking to her for 5 minutes, then you must be desperate.....

So yeah, I'm smart enough to know that niceness and somewhat cuteness isn't everything.....there are more important things like
1) Do you know Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour?
2) Do you go to church?
3) Do you spend time reading God's word everyday?
4) Are you a Republican?
5) What kind of music do you listen too?
6) How many girlfriends have you had in the past year?
7) What kind of car do you have?
8) Do you come from a good family? ( not rich, just ya know, not a broken home or anything)
9) Are you in debt?
10) What kind of movies do you watch?

These questions answered would give me a better idea of what kind of person you are, and then if they were satisfactically answered, after talking to my dad, then maybe, just maybe.....we could go on a "date".

Sorry, but that's how I operate.....

Sincerely,
The single girl you saw at a Repubican Booth but didn't even tell her your name.....

4 comments:

GreenScarfProject said...

Oh yes oh YES. I love it. Keep it COMING!!

Kikki said...

Ha Ha, thanks Vanessa! :)

Justin Gist Preuninger said...

oh wow... ouch... nice

Stephanie L. said...

Made me laugh! Love it. :D